Photoshoot Schedule - 2023
Directions at the bottom of this page
* Schedules subject to change (especially if they are further away)
(subject to change, check back here for most current schedule)
Plan to arrive at the studio 15 minutes before your assigned time or before group photo time, whichever is earlier!
THU NOV 30:
Group photo: 7:45pm
Vibe cont 8:15-9:00pm
This is the studio!
Please be courteous to neighbors as you arrive and try to not park behind driveways on the street.
How to prepare!
- Have pose options ready to go before you arrive! Have a backup pose or two ready as well. Try to keep them to the level that your dancer is able to complete quickly. If you want to try something advanced, we'll want to capture the easier ones first. We have a very limited amount of time, so if something isn't working we have to move on quickly!
- Plan to arrive 10-15 minutes before either your session or the Group Photo time!
- Have nails and hair looking nice!
- Avoid having entry stamps on hands, marker on bodies, etc! (You would be surprised how often this happens)
- Wear clothing that matches your poses! Really puffy shoulders with a C-Jump will fly up in front of the dancer's face, etc.
- If you want headshots done as one of your photos, just let us know that before your session begins!
You can bring any poses you want to try! Here are some sample pose ideas for you to checkout!